Mysterious objects over Söderköping
The pilot could hardly believe their eyes.
Directly in front of the plane, at 1400 feet, was hovering … “a big black sausage.”
- We have no idea what it is for something, “he told Aftonbladet.
The pilot, who goes by training, was in the air with their instructor early Wednesday.
- We were in the midst of instrument flying to Norrköping airport when my instructor said, “But what is this?”. I looked out the window and saw what looked to be a big black sausage, “says the pilot.
They cut off the exercise and swung the object that crossed the plane’s left side to try to determine what it was.
- It was ten meters long and step up in the air, “said the pilot.
After that they circled once around the object they were – and sausages – up to 1800 feet.
The pilot contacted air traffic control in Norrköping, who did not see the object on its radar. They could see the pilot’s own plane, but not the other object.
“Fabric, plastic or rubber”
- It was not hollow but closed at both ends. It is probably made of fabric, plastic or rubber because it did not appear on the radar.
The pilot said they were lucky to discover the object and that it could have gone much worse.
- It is truly unfortunate that such a large subject and is hovering in the air. A commercial aircraft would probably not have time to swerve. We saw it because we are much lower speed, “said the pilot.
Aftonbladet contacted the control tower to confirm that they received a report about a mysterious object 450 feet above Söderköping this morning.
The tower then asked the other planes in the area to look out, but no one else has discovered the black giant sausage.
But the mystery of the mysterious giant sausage can be solved.
Several Aftonbladet readers have mailed and tips on toy “Solar Airship” to the right, an eight-meter-long balloon that is heated by the sun.
UFOEyes is a website focused on bringing you the latest UFO news from around the world. Our goal is to give a more balanced view on the UFO phenomenon. Did you enjoy this article? Like us on Facebook and help spread the word about UFOs!