Alien looking face caught peering out of tree in Cibolo, Texas
On January 6, 2012, Gary Q. Richards was out in a local Cibolo, Texas park photographing nature. At one point he took a picture of a tree soaking in the Texan sun and didn’t think much about it.
However, when he got back home and transferred the pictures to his computer, he saw something that he didn’t notice while out in the park — an alien-looking figure peering out from the crotch of the tree.
In his report to MUFON (case number 45078), he describes the course of events:
1. Taking nature photographs in a park
2. I stopped to take a picture of a tree with sunlight on it.
3. When I first shot the image I did not notice anything unusual. I just check my flip LCD to make sure the tree image was captured.
4. Later in the day I uploaded my image files to my computer. As I was looking through them I noticed the tree picture had an unusual alien like face peering out from the croutch of the tree.
I enlarged the image trying to figure out what it was. I thought maybe it was a trick of light & shadows making an illusion of some sort. I still think that is a possibility.
5. My wife & I went back to the park to find the tree where the image was taken. We could not find an explanation for the face. Today, with a co-worker I went back over to the park and took additional pictures of the tree trying to duplicate what I had captured the day before. Nothing in the new pictures comes close to that face image.
6. My feelings are that I would like to try and find an answer as to what is really in the photograph. I am hoping that maybe someone with better digital equipment can analyze the image to try and find out if it is indeed a trick of light & shadow or a real object.
So, what are we looking at here? An optical illusion created by light and shadows or a bona fide Grey hiding in the branches?
(Source: MUFON, case number 45078)
CHECK OUT THESE RELATED POSTS OR LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW