Follow us on Facebook!
Help spread the word about UFOs! Join us on Facebook too!

Anonymous message to NASA

Discussion about the latest UFO news, reports and sightings

Anonymous message to NASA

Postby d'Artagnan » 03 May 2012, 17:47

Spread the word about this one.. if true everything will change :!:

d'Artagnan

Re: Anonymous message to NASA

Postby John » 03 May 2012, 18:53

Yeah, that's a big if though. But sure, it would no doubt be cool if Anonymous or some other hacker group would find something extraordinary. Gary McKinnon said he was on to something in the beginning of the 2000s when he hacked into the NASA servers, but who knows... According to Wikipedia:

He claimed to have viewed a detailed image of "something not man-made" and "cigar shaped" floating above the northern hemisphere, and assuming his viewing would be undisrupted owing to the hour, he did not think of capturing the image because he was "bedazzled", and therefore did not think of securing it with the screen capture function in the software at the point when his connection was interrupted.

To me, the Anonymous video sounds a bit too far out there, but hey, let's see if anything comes out of it in the next few weeks.

Welcome to the forums by the way - we're just starting out!
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” —Carl Sagan
John
Site Admin

Postby d'Artagnan » 03 May 2012, 19:39

Thanks :!: had forgot about the gary mckinnon guy, gonna read up on Wikipedia.

btw, how can i upload an avatar :?:

Nm, found it!
d'Artagnan

Postby d'Artagnan » 06 May 2012, 21:52

I think maybe nothing will come out of this... :cry:
d'Artagnan

Postby John » 09 May 2012, 22:42

Hey d'Artagnan, looks like Anonymous official denies this story (for what it's worth):

We are leaking info on Aliens? That's hogwash! Damn hippie. Get ready. - #Anonymous

https://twitter.com/#!/YourAnonNews_/st ... 6100179969

When it comes to anonymous though, the whole idea seems to be that "everyone's anonymous" so, you know, official... :ugeek:
John
Site Admin

Postby down under » 10 May 2012, 00:32

John wrote:When it comes to anonymous though, the whole idea seems to be that "everyone's anonymous" so, you know, official... :ugeek:

How do we know that Anonymous isn't a CIA/FBI/KGB/what-have-you front?
down under

Postby John » 11 May 2012, 16:09

down under wrote:
John wrote:When it comes to anonymous though, the whole idea seems to be that "everyone's anonymous" so, you know, official... :ugeek:

How do we know that Anonymous isn't a CIA/FBI/KGB/what-have-you front?

Well, at least one of the more outspoken Anonymous members - Sabu - started collaborating with the FBI the minute he got caught. As for the rest of them, who knows...

But back on topic - the "official" Anonymous said this on May 8:

Still waiting for whichever Anon claiming to have info on UFOs/aliens to drop it live. We're just dying to know if ET made it back home.

Anyway, I think we can safely assume that - as d'Artagnan put it - nothing will come out of this.
John
Site Admin

Postby d'Artagnan » 11 May 2012, 21:49

John wrote:Anyway, I think we can safely assume that - as d'Artagnan put it - nothing will come out of this.

:cry:
d'Artagnan

Postby down under » 12 May 2012, 15:42

John wrote:Anyway, I think we can safely assume that - as d'Artagnan put it - nothing will come out of this.

Just like with Wikileaks...
down under

Postby John » 14 May 2012, 21:37

down under wrote:

Just like with Wikileaks...

You mean UFO wise or in general?

But back to Anonymous. In a recent interview with The National Post, Anonymous member Christopher Doyon says:

Right now we have access to every classified database in the U.S. government. It’s a matter of when we leak the contents of those databases, not if. You know how we got access? We didn’t hack them.

[...] people are leaking to Anonymous and they’re not coming to us with this document or that document or a CD, they’re coming to us with keys to the kingdom, they’re giving us the passwords and usernames to whole secure databases that we now have free reign over.

Which of course doesn't mean that it's a) true, or b) related to UFOs. Interesting nonetheless.
John
Site Admin

Next

Return to Latest UFO news and reports